Thank you for your interest in my practice. As you probably know, my office is in the Johns Creek area. This location is in the North Atlanta suburbs and allows easy access to I-85, GA 400 and I-285. Over the years I have found that dentists from around Georgia with high quality practices and philosophies similar to mine will refer their implant patients to my practice.
Likely you have an oral surgeon you have used in the past, but I wanted to share with you some key aspects that sets my practice apart.
- First and foremost, my practice is known for my commitment to improving patients’ lives through improved function and esthetics.
- I have developed a reputation for consistently ideal implant placement, which makes the cases easier to restore, with the best possible functional and esthetic outcome for the patients.
- My office has been the test site for several new implant technologies. This has had a profound impact on improved anterior esthetics and more predictable immediate placement.
- Cutting edge technology facilitates our patients’ successful outcomes. We are one of a handful of offices nationally using PRGF (Platelet Rich Growth Factor), an improved form of PRP, which has shortened treatment times by improving graft and wound healing. Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP) is also utilized in cases where large grafts are required. Again this technology is not widely available in most other surgery practices.
- Our Cone Beam CT Scanner, the i-CAT FLX is the very latest in dental imaging technology. The robust 3D images are highly accurate and detailed three dimensional views of the patient’s anatomy including bone, root orientation, tooth and nerve relationships, as well as unparallel views of sinus and airway anatomy. The i-CAT FLX provides scans at a significantly lower radiation dosage, often less than a conventional panorex. Having the technology in our office eliminates the inconvenience of sending the patient to an outside imaging center and significantly reduces the cost to the patient.
- I am finding huge success in immediate implant placement, and have restructured my scheduling times to accommodate these emergency patients. I encourage you to send these patients over at any time.
- Our office provides the latest technology in digital scanning. The iTero Scanner allows digital scanning of the implant healing abutment and fabrication of the final restoration while completely eliminating the need for an impression. We also can provide you with a seamless digital workflow between our office, your office and the lab.
- Jean and Michelle, our dedicated Implant Coordinators serve as a liaison between our office and our referring offices, coordinating the treatment sequence and appointment schedules for our patients. Having Jean and Michelle in this role results in service and communication that is second to none.
- Our office provides a comfortable, state of the art facility that allows our patients to be seen in the kind of upscale environment that they have become accustomed to in this area.
- We have also developed systems in our office to help patients move forward with the treatment they need, i.e. we help them get “unstuck”.
- My focus is anterior esthetics, with a passion for perfection. I currently lecture on this subject both locally and nationally, recently serving as a 3i mentor, and successfully graduating scores of general dentists from our Implant Mini Residency Training Programs.
- We also provide our colleagues with continuing education programs throughout the year. These programs are presented by national experts and opinion leaders, bringing the latest information on scientific and technological advances to our local dental community.
- We are continuously partnering with several labs to help you deliver highly predictable implant results at the lowest laboratory fees available.
These are some of the reasons that dentist refer their patients to my office and trust me with their care and why my office has become one of the largest implant practices in the Southeast. I look forward to building a strong partnership with you.
Paul M. Korb, D.M.D., P.C.
“It is our goal to provide the best possible experience for our patients and referring doctors. To meet this goal we’ve implemented virtually every available high tech device and procedure. We have streamlined care and reduced treatment times through immediately implant placement and a variety of technologies to improve and shorten healing times. Just as importantly, we’ve provided an environment of communication where patients say “yes” and their restorative doctor always remains in the loop. Additionally, we’ve worked hard with cost containment by partnering with labs to provide extremely competitive pricing for our patients. It is a comprehensive top down approach that few other offices can match.”